Financial Aid Net Partner Portal
Welcome to the Ave Maria University online financial aid system. You can:
- Review your financial aid awards
- Accept or decline your financial aid awards
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your student loan history
- Check the disbursement date of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
First Time User: New students are required to activate their account the first time they log in to the Financial Aid Net Partner Portal. To activate your account, please enter the Student ID from your award letter and click on the "First Time User" link. You will need to correctly answer two activation questions to verify your identity. Then follow the instructions to create your PIN.
To log into the system, once you have created your PIN, please enter your Student ID and PIN, then click the Submit button.
Returning Student: You may continue using the same PIN used in the 2016-2017 academic year. Please enter your Student ID and PIN, then click the Submit button. If you forgot your PIN, please click on the "Forgot your PIN?" link and follow the instructions to reset a new PIN.
Please contact Financial Aid at (239) 280-1669 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you.